Vegan families only have a set number of food ingredients at home, so it can be slightly tricky for them to create a vegan meal each day. If you have kids at home, you might wonder how to create the meal without making it seem rather monotonous for them. Therefore, we will discuss three quick-to-make plant-based recipes here.
Fill a pot with water and boil 180 grams of cold quinoa in it. After that, add in 1 tablespoon of cumin and olive oil, respectively, as well as some kosher salt and grated garlic. Cook the ingredients for 20 to 25 minutes until your quinoa absorbs the whole water content. Then, make tiny balls with the above plant-based food preparation, and use oil to shallow fry those. For garnish, use a bowl to blend the following ingredients.
- 400 grams of cherry tomatoes in sliced form
- Around 135 grams of diced cucumber
- As much chopped basil as your hand can hold
- Scallions in finely chopped form
- 170 grams of cooked garbanzo beans
- Some amount of olive oil
Top off the small quinoa balls with the above-mentioned blend, and then you may serve those.
Make the sauce with the following blend of ingredients.
- 170 grams of white beans in cooked form
- Around 123 grams of vegan broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- Black pepper in powdered form
Fill a pot with water, heat 1 cup of shell pasta that comes in a small size in the pot, and filter it 3 to 5 minutes later. Use a pan to heat a bit of oil; then, include chopped broccoli and chopped onions in it before cooking it for 2 to 3 minutes. Then, add in the prepared pasta and sauce before blending it all well.
Act as per the following to create this vegan dish easily.
- Use a pan to heat a small quantity of oil.
- Add 2 bell peppers in julienned form as well as 1 medium onion in finely chopped form, to the oil pan.
- Include 2 garlic cloves in it, and use chili flakes, paprika, lemon juice, and cumin powder to season it.
- In a different pan, sauté a 300-gram serving of turtle beans in a small quantity of lemon juice, alongside some coriander in finely chopped form. Use your microwave to make the tortillas warm, and put the blend of bell pepper and beans on it.